December

I know...I'm late. I haven't written. Well that is the thing with this blogging business. It can take time for thoughts to collect or for the events in ones life to accumulate enough for interesting reading. In my case, I've had way too much going on to put pen to paper (or fingers to keypad) and plunk out the yellow brick road heading towards my Emerald City. Now here we are in December. A year ago today I was keeping chronicles of my journey into the role of 'Alba' for the film "Soledad" which is still in post-production. This year I am currently working on the role of 'Alma' for an upcoming short film yet to be named, so we will call it "Untitled". This film is special because it is being produced by me. Yes folks, that is why I've been so busy. My film company, Guapa Films, LLC is now up and running and we are embarking in our first production. We are slated to begin principal photography in early January. Take a tour of our website to find out all the details of the movie. Of course, I will be blogging about the role of Alma and all the production gossip. So stay tuned.... Happy Filmmaking - KD

©GuapaFilms™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last week I posted on my FB that my relationship with social media was changing. Four year ago, I made a vow to step back from social platfo...